We need to manage the number of families who attend WyePlay sessions to comply with new venue capacity limits.
- Booking via the Bookwhen system will guarantee you a place a WyePlay session
- Booking is available up to 7.45 pm on the evening prior to the session
- If there are no tickets available for a particular session date, it means we have already filled the capacity for the venue, so please book an alternative session
It is important for adults to maintain a social distance from each other. Children are not required to socially distance from each other.
- Face-masks must be worn by all adult attendees inside the venues
- Children under 11 are not required to wear face-masks
Hand and Respiratory Hygiene
The WyePlay Team will ensure each venue is clean prior to each session starting.
- On arrival, everyone must use the hand sanitiser provided
- Please protect yourselves by limiting what you touch as much as possible
- In case of general coughs and sneezes, please use the ‘Catch it, Bin it, Kill it’ advice
Snacks and Drinks
Sadly, we cannot offer drinks or snacks for adults or children at the moment.
- Please bring drinks and snacks from home for children to enjoy during story time
- Adults – please bring any hot drinks in reusable cups
Track and Trace
We are obliged to collect names and telephone numbers of all adult attendees for the Track and Trace system. Using the Bookwhen booking system allows us to do this securely.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Tickets can be cancelled, transferred to a different session, or refunded up to 15 hours prior to the sessions starting. That means 7 pm the night before the session.
- Tickets can be cancelled via the Bookwhen system. Click on your booking and click ‘Cancel Ticket’
- You can transfer tickets to another session via the Bookwhen system. Click on your booking and click ‘Transfer Ticket’ and choose an alternative session
- We cannot offer a refund or transfer after this time